What is self motivation?
Self motivation is a simple form, that drives force in you to do something. It’s what pushes you to keep going on tasks, especially those you’re pursuing because you want to, not because someone told you to.
Self–motivation drives people to keep going even in the face of set-backs, to take up opportunities, and to show commitment to what they want to achieve.
It is the key ingredient in our success. If you compare a successful person and an ordinary person, you are likely to find that one main difference between them is their motivation levels.
When you complete one task due to self-motivation and after that when you move towards another task, then at that time you will feel that you are the happiest person in this universe
( P.S. I am not kidding believe me).
Have you ever wondered……
Why sometimes it becomes so challenging to trust yourself, others and life itself?
Following are the answers to this question-
1. It is so challenging for some people because they feel that, they are not deserving of the accomplishment.
2. When you don’t know what you want.
3. When you are prone to procrastination.
4. When you always see the negative side in everything that happens.
5. When you forget to reward yourself after any task completion. This thing only leads to lack in motivation.
6. When you set unrealistic goals in your life. Means when you set that goals which cannot be achieved.
7. When you don’t use your time wisely.
8. When you rely on social media.
All these are the reasons why we all do not believe in ourselves.
Now the question arises….
How to develop self confidence in yourself ?
The answer to this question is as follows-
1. One thing we always have to keep in mind to develop confidence in ourselves is that mastery in anything is not achieved in one day, constant practice and trust in ourselves takes us forward.
2. Develop a habit to think positive always whatever the situation is.
3. Always set realistic goals and make a habit to reward yourself after completion of each goal.
4. Hang out with people who really get you.
5. Writing a self affirmation will really help you in increasing your self confidence.
6. Make mistakes but always develop a habit to learn from your mistakes.
7. The most important thing never ever compare yourself with others.
With the help of all these points mentioned above, you can increase self-confidence and touch new heights of success.
The thing is, until you can really shine a light on your insecurities, you will never be truly accepting and believing yourself.🙂
Always remember that,
Only we can become our best friend, our biggest supporter.
We can definitely count on ourselves to be there with us when no one is there with us.
Only we can encourage us to do some positive things in our life.
So always believe yourself.
Someone has rightly said that,
Nothing or nobody can make you feel something you don’t think. Your thinking, and only your thinking, creates your feeling.