The actual meaning of life is to fulfill your purpose in life and accomplish your goals.
We all know that,
Everyone has a purpose, of why they are living.
None of us will be here if we all didn’t have a purpose.
Someone has rightly said that,
“The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity but the optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.”
It means that, if there is a person who always think negative in every situation of life then that person will always sees difficulty in every situation.
But on the other hand,
If there is a person, who always think positive in every situation of life then that person will always sees an opportunity in every difficult situation of life.
It’s (LIFE) just a game of thinking or perception of a person towards any situation of life.🙂
Life one, thought many……………
1. Life is a struggle. The victor in this struggle is the one who faces all the situation very easily.
2. Life is a music. Music brings bliss and bliss is the image of God.
3. The musical life never dies, but remains immortal. Because music never dies.
4. Music is a melody of sitar which is played on the breathe of our body .
5. Life is a war and winning in this war should only be our aim.
6. The purpose of war is to dissuade the enemy and for him to adopt the policy of sam-daam-dand-bheda .
7. Life is such a fabric that the more you try to weave the wires, the more you will get tangled and know that despite trying millions of times, it will take a lot of time to open that tangled fabric .
Make life as a tree
Generally speaking a tree have two parts, from the root upward is the solid trunks, strong and still. Above this, there are the branches, twigs, leaves, flowers and fruits all of which were in the breeze. Any amount of movement in branches or leaves does not shake the trunk or make it move.
Apply the analogy to man’s life.
One should make progress in this wide, various world of ours. One should move about gathering wisdom, learning and skills. One should strive to acquire wealth, prosperity and success.
But on doing so, one should keep one’s values strong and intact. This should be the immovable part of our lives.
If you want to live a happy life come along with me feel the presence of God everywhere and rejoice in that moment.
Build your faith in goodness and pity.
Always try to be humble and do your duty with most sincerity.
The most important thing to live a happy life is to purify your views and perception and rejoice every moment and make the whole world rejoice with the same sensation.